- In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner: Casa Bergua
- Address: Calle Arco 10, Arguis
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.apartamentoscasabergua.es
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which they will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes that are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
To browse https://www.apartamentoscasabergua.es it is not necessary that you provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help detect spam.
- If you upload images to the web, you should avoid uploading images with location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from images on the web.
- We collect the necessary information to be able to establish a correct relationship with the client and in this way, to be able to provide the most precise and detailed resolution to their request.
- If you leave a comment on our site you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience, so you don’t have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you connect to this site, a temporary cookie has been set to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
- When you log in, we will also install several cookies to save your access information and your screen display options. Access cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your access will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the access cookies will be deleted.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include personal data and simply indicates the ID of the article that you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
We use an analytics collection plugin that allows us to know some key values that represent the state of the page. This plugin does not request the request of any type of personal data from the client.
Who we share your data with
The data collected is used mainly to fill in the necessary reservation fields as well as possible customer inquiries, so these will not be shared with anyone and only the administrator of the page will be the owner of said data that at no time can use for profit.
How long we keep your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically, instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
- Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data
- If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data that you have provided us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.